Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Called PDs

Today, I called several programs for status of their process for interview.

-W: Done with all interviews, and the rank list was set. Am I on it? Dont know.
-K: They're just done with interviews the day before. The committee will review tomorrow or the day after. BTW, their interviews are all hold on Mon.
-M: Not done with interviews till Jan 30. Have to wait...
-MS: Not done with interview till late Jan. Wait...
-N: Done with and had a good talk with PD. We'll both rank high. Also almost arrange an obervership, that'll enhance my experience.
-B: Good talk with PD. Nice person. Unfortunately, they did not have the pre-match available for me. Coz she took the offer. BTW, I met her at our interview with N.

Good Luck to all of our fellow residency candidates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home